TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The present legal notice regulates the content and use of the services on the Internet site www.adilenevalencia.mx, hereinafter, THE SITE.
The use of THE SITE makes you “the user,” hereinafter called THE USER, and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the regulations included in this Legal Notice at the moment THE USER accesses it. Consequently, THE USER must carefully read the present Legal Notice in each of the occasions in which THE USER proposes to use THE SITE, since it can undergo changes.
The present document constitutes the complete agreement between THE USER and THE SITE and regulates its use, services, contents, etc. replacing any previous agreement or contract, whether oral or written.
Likewise, THE USER will be subject to the additional terms and conditions that may be applicable when using affiliated services, content published by third parties, or software from third parties.
Some of the services offered on THE SITE are governed by the present general conditions, as well as legal notices that may be stated at the bottom of each page. THE USER must also carefully read the corresponding terms.
Furthermore, use of THE SITE is regulated by all notices, rules of use, and instructions published on it, all of which replace, complete, and/or modify the present legal notice.
THE SITE intends to provide THE USER, either directly or indirectly, with access to a series of online services, including but not limited to: consultations via contact forms, subscription to an informative newsletter that will be periodically sent via email, online payments, informational and personalized content, and editorials, as well as other concrete content which will serve to facilitate THE USER’s tasks, entertainment, and enriched knowledge.
Free of Charge
Access to THE SITE www.adilenevalencia.mx is free of charge, however, secciones may exists in which THE USER must fill out a form on THE SITE and enter certain information concerning his/her person. If such is the case, THE USER should fill all requested fields with true and updated information. In any given case, THE USER will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information provided and for any damages it may cause THE SITE or third parties who assist it.
In order to have access to THE SITE, THE USER is responsible for having the correct computer equipment with internet connection, either by telephone or any other technology that provides this service. THE SITE does not offer these services to users; therefore, THE USER is responsible for the costs derived from the connection and access to the internet. THE USER agrees to not reproduce, replicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose, any part of the content or services of THE SITE, the use of the service, or access to the service.
Minors who become users of THE SITE must have prior consent from their parents, guardians, or legal representatives who, in turn, will be fully responsible for any activity completed by the minors in their charge. Additionally, parents, guardians, or legal representatives will be responsible for determining which content and services are appropriate to be seen, read, or watched by the minors.
Access and use of THE SITE’s content and services
THE USER acknowledges and accepts that the intellectual property of all information, data, texts, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, and other materials, whether publicly announced or privately transmitted are sole property of THE SITE.
In cases in which THE USER decides to make use of a service or tool that allows THE USER to publish information or content on THE SITE or through it, THE USER agrees to and obliges to use the tools on THE SITE according to applicable laws, morals, good practices, public order, and the content of this legal notice.
THE USER is bound and agrees to never use the services, including but not limited to any of the following:
- to enter, publish, email and/or otherwise transmit any content that goes against the applicable laws, morals, or good practices or that harms, threatens, abuses, attacks, defames, or slanders; violates the privacy of third parties; generates racial, ethnic, or religious hate; or any other manner that is contrary to the establishment of the present USER AGREEMENT. In the event that the any of the above mentioned conditions should occur, THE SITE, has the power to immediately suspend the services to THE USER, and THE USER will have five days to remedy the issue or express whatever it is that his/her rights allow.
- to impersonate another person or entity; or introduce false, altered, or distorted information so as to cause error, confusion, misunderstanding, or deception;
- to falsify headings or otherwise manipulate identifiers to hide the source of any content transmitted through the services;
- to enter, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any other content to which THE USER does not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as priviledged information, confidential information known or revealed as part of a work relationship or under confidentiality agreements);
- to enter, publish, copy, profit with and/or send emails or otherwise transmit any content that infringes upon copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets, reproduction rights, or any other industrial and/or intellectual property rights of any third party and/or the site;
- to enter, publish, email or otherwise transmit any advertising, promotional material, junk mail, chain mail, pyramid scams, or any other form of polycitation, except in those areas of the SITE that are expressly designated for that purpose;
- enter, publish, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains computer software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- to interrupt the normal flow of dialogue, causing the screen to rapidly scroll at a rate in which the other users are unable to write with the keyboard of the computer or otherwise act in a way that adversely affects the ability of other users to interact in real-time;
- to interfere with or interrupt the services and/or servers or internal networds connected to the services; violate any applicable law within the country, whether municipal, provincial, local, state, federal, or international, including but not limited to regulations promulgated the stock market in which stock exchange transactions or similar transactions are specifically made, as well as any regulations with the status of a law, either in an intentional or unintentional way;
- to stalk or otherwise harass another person;
- to collect or save personal data about other persons;
- and any other activity that is contrary to good manners;
- to interfere with the personal services of other people and to access their personal information, email account, etc.
THE USER accepts that it is his/her sole responsibility to evaluate and run the risks associated with the use of any content, including that related to the accuracy, totality, and usefulness of the content. Consequently, THE USER expressly acknowledges that he/she cannot entrust himself to the content accessible through THE SITE.
Likewise, THE USER recognizes and accepts that THE SITE can maintain and retain personal information, user content and open forums as well as disclose such information if mandated by law or by a competent authority figure who so requires such information or considers in good faith that 1.) such disclosure is reasonably necessary to serve as evidence in legal proceedings, whether administrative or judicial, 2.) such disclosure complies with the content in this document, responds to claims involving any content that undermines the rights of third parties, or 3.) protects the rights, property, or security of the site, its users, and the society in general.
With regard to the use of specific services contained on the site and the open forums, the user shall be governed by the agreement in this legal notice and, where appropriate, consult and adhere to the specific contract of each one of them.
Likewise, THE USER should refrain from:
Using the content illegally for purposes contrary to the laws applicable in Mexico, the place of residence of THE USER, and/or the place from which THE USER has access to the services, the moral, the good customs, and/or public order; reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public through any mode of public communication, transforming or modifying the content without having prior authorization from the holder of corresponding rights; deleting circumventing, or manipulating the copyright, trademarks, patents, and other data identifying the rights of the site or its owners incorporated in the content as well as technical protection devices, fingerprints, or any other mechanisms of information that could contain the content; and using the content, and in particular the information of any kind obtained through the site or services, to remit publicity, communications for direct sale, or any other kind of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as to abstain from selling or disclosing said information.
The SITE declares and THE USER accepts that the downloading by THE USER of any content within the site or through any of the services provided by the site, will be at his/her own discretion and risk and that he/she will be solely responsible for any damage to his/her computer or any of its accessories or system, as well as the loss or detachment of data contained in the same.
Public content sent by the USERS
The users who decide to send or publish any type of content, be it photos, texts, videos, graphics, or any other, so that it is included within the site in the areas of general access, accept and agree to grant the site the universal, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and wholly sub licensable right as well as the license for the use, reproduction, modification, adaptation, publication translation, creation of works arising from the original distribution, execution, and presentation of such content in whole or in part, to incorporate into another work or work in any form, medium, or technology known now or developed later.
In the event that THE USER does not agree with the previous paragraph, he/she shall refrain from submitting content and/or material not requested by the site.
Prohibition of sending span via email service provided by THE SITE.
In the event that THE SITE gives the user an email account for personal purposes, THE USER must refrain from carrying out the following activities:
- collecting data for the purpose of advertising or sending any kind of publicity and communications for the purpose of sale or another commercial nature without prior request and consent.
- sending any unsolicited messages or previously consented messages to various people; sending chains of emails that have neither been solicited nor previously consented to.
- utilizing distribution lists that can be accessed through the services for the accomplishments of the activities indicated in the preceding paragraphs.
- making data collected from distributions lists available to third parties.
Users who perform any of the activities indicated in the preceding paragraph must legally respond to users or third parties affected by the receipt of the unsolicited messages.
THE USER shall refrain from obtaining and even attempting to obtain content through the site or the services by means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this effect or have been indicated for this purpose on the pages of the website in which the contents are found, or in general those that are usually used on the internet for this purpose.
Modifications, cancellations, suspensión, and termination of services
The provision of the service of the site and of the other services has an indefinite duration. However, the site may terminate or suspend the provision of the service and/or of any of the services at any time, without harming what has been provided in this regard in this legal notice or the relevant conditions established for each service in particular.
THE SITE is not obligated at any time to warn users of modification, cancellation, suspension, or termination of their services.
THE SITE has the right to modify or discontinue its content or any of its services or any part thereof, temporarily or permanently, at any time or periodically.
THE SITE will not be liable to users or third parties for any modifications, suspension, or interruption of the service.
THE SITE may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of services to those users who fail to comply with the provisions of this Legal notice.
With respect to the services which require prior registration of the user, the site may at any time cancel or discontinue your password, account, or your use of the service and remove or delete any content within the service for any reason, including but not limited to: lack of use, including without limitations, the lack of use, or in case of considering that the user has violated or acted against the present document or the essence of the “site.”
Therefore, the user accepts that the site will not be held liable in any case for any termination of THE USER’S or third parties’ access to the site or its services.
Advertising links to other sites
THE SITE offers links to other websites through banners, buttons, or other devices that allow the user direct access to the aforementioned sites in order to facilitate access to them and their content. THE SITE shall not be held liable for any damages resulting from:
- the operation, availability, access, or continuity of the sites that provide links
- the maintenance of the information, content, and services from the sites which have links, as well as the publication of content and lending of services in the aforementioned sites.
Eventually, THE SITE will allow its customers to promote their products or services through promotions, contests, etc. THE USER will be able to decide freely and under his/her responsibility to participate in the promotions that appear on the site.
Such promotions do not represent any obligation to THE SITE, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or statements associated with such promotions are understood as exclusively between the user and the advertiser and/or sponsor so that THE SITE will not be responsible for the veracity, functionality, content, or quality of such products and/or services or, where applicable, for payments made.
THE USER accepts and agrees that THE SITE will not be held responsible or have legal obligation for loss or damage of any kind resulting from the aforementioned promotions or as a result of the relationship between the user and the advertiser or of the presence of such advertisers or sponsors of the site.
THE USER accepts and agrees that the service and any necessary software used in connection with the site contains confidential information that is protected under applicable laws of intellectual property.
Likewise, THE USER agrees that the content included in sponsor advertisements or information published through the site or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other rights and property laws. Unless expressly authorized by the site or its customers, THE USER agrees to not partially or completely modify, rent, lease, lend, sell, distribute, or create derivative works based on the content or software.
THE SITE grants THE USER the right and personal, nontransferable, non-exclusive license for the use of the software, access to the site and its content through a personal device as long as THE USER does not copy, modify, make a derivative work, do reverse engineering, or otherwise try to discover any of the configuration codes, nor to sell, assign, sublet, grant a security interest or otherwise transfer any rights to the software.
THE USER, for his/her part, is obliged not to modify in any way the software or the content or to use modified versions of the same, including without limitation, the intention of obtaining unauthorized access to the services and restricted contents of the site.
Therefore, THE USER is obliged not to enter the site by any other means other than the user interface provided for that purpose by THE SITE.
THE SITE respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Consequently, the users are obligated to respect them in the same way.
Notice about financial information published on the site
In the event that THE SITE publishes any information related to financial matters, it will be for information purposes only and not for commmercial or investment purposes. Therefore, THE SITE will not be responsible for the veracity, use, or availability of any information publish in this regard.
Therefore, THE SITE will not be responsible or have legal obligation for any commercial or investment decisions that THE USER makes based on such information, including but not limited to news, messages, warnings, or other information about companies, stocks, investments, or values.
THE USER agrees to indemnify and withdraw himself/herself peacefully and safely, without damaging THE SITE, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officials, agents, associates, or other partners and employees from any claim or lawsuit including attorneys’ fees made by a third party due to content or arising out of the content that THE USER publishes, presents, announces, or transmits by means of any of the services offered by the site, its use of the service, its connection to the service, its violation to this legal notice or the specific conditions of the services, or its violation of the rights of third parties.
THE SITE offers the email address: email@example.com to receive notifications and communications.
The notifications or communications sent to an address other than the one indicated will not be considered effective for any purpose.
Legislation and Jurisdiction
In case of controversy between THE SITE and THE USER, the parties must expressly and irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Mexico City under the laws of the United States of Mexico, thus waiving any jurisdiction that may correspond to the user by reason of his/her present or future residence.