The website www.adilenevalencia.mx (hereinafter referred to as THE COMPANY) informs users of the policy to protect personal information so that users may freely and voluntarily provide THE COMPANY with the personal data requested on the website in order to use its services.
Users are also informed that personal data will be saved in an automated file for which THE COMPANY is held responsible. Such data will be used automatically to inform users of promotions and special offers.
Unless otherwise stated, it is considered necessary to complete all of the required fields in any online forms. In any cases where necessary information is not provided, THE COMPANY may, depending on the case, refuse to proceed with user registration or to deny any particular service requested.
The user must complete all fields with true, exact, complete, and updated information. The user will be made responsible for any damages or harm due to misleading or incorrect information.
If the user is underage, previous parental consent must be given before the user is able to submit any personal data in any of the forms included on the website.
Personal information that users provide to THE COMPANY can and will be used, but not limited to, any of the following:
- To identify , locate, communicate, and contact the user in order to send information or merchandise.
- For statistical and scientific uses, as well as the transmission to third parties and business partners by any means permitted by THE LAW.
- To develop, by itself or through its affiliates or any other third party, studies about interests, behaviors, and demographics of the holders in order to better understand the needs and interests of the users and to provide better services or more relevant information.
- To improve our own initiatives and commercial strategies as well as those of third parties with whom we have a business and/or legal relationship.
- To improve our offer of content and articles, including personalization, presentation, programing, and services.
- To send information via email about special offers, discounts, or any other type of commercial information.
THE COMPANY has adopted the required security levels for the protection of personal information, constantly adapting to legislative and jurisprudential innovations. THE COMPANY guarantees the confidentiality of personal information with the exception that such information is requested by a competent authority, by means of the appropriate route and in accordance with applicable legal provisions. However, the user must be aware that internet security measures are not foolproof.
Likewise, THE COMPANY promises to comply with the obligation to secrecy in respect to the information contained in the automated file, according to what is established as reasonable in the matter of data protection.
The user or person representing the user may, at any time, exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation, and, where appropriate, opposition to the processing of the user’s personal information by sending an email to THE COMPANY at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, verifying the identity of the user who exercises any of the rights referred to in the present paragraph.
In the event that THE COMPANY provide any other type of special service in which it determines specific terms other than the current policy, regarding personal data protection, it will give priority to the new stipulations indicated for this particular service, in case of any inconsistencies between the two policies.